Do you need:

  • a translation from English or French into German?
  • a certified translation or a translation by an authorised translator?
  • a specialised translation in the field of law, marketing, medicine or literature?

Then you are in the right place.

I am

  • a graduate in translation (Heidelberg University)
  • authorised by the Higher Regional Court in Düsseldorf, which means I can provide certified translations (e.g. marriage certificates, diplomas or birth certificates)
  • a member of the German Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)