Certified translations

Do you need a certified translation by an authorised translator? I am authorised by the Higher Regional Court in Düsseldorf and provide certified translations from English and French.

For example, if you need to have your marriage certificate, birth certificate, your diploma or a death certificate translated, then you will most often require a so-called “certified translation”. You are welcome to send me your document as a scan by email or in the post and I will provide you with a quote.